About SERVPRO of Society Hill
Michael David Paparone
Owners of SERVPRO of Society Hill
SERVPRO of Society Hill is owned and operated by Michael Paparone.
Mike is a Pennsylvania native with more than a decade’s experience in cleanup & restoration. Since purchasing his first franchise in 2012, he has expanded his operations to include four local SERVPRO franchises. Mike is committed to providing the highest standard of professionalism in property damage cleanup and restoration.
The team at SERVPRO of Society Hill is dedicated to serving businesses and homeowners in Philadelphia. Our employees are a tight-knit group of highly trained and dedicated professionals. Production managers and crew members are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. Learn more about our team members on our employee page.
Insurance and Payment Info
SERVPRO works with most homeowners insurance providers for a stress-free claims process.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician