Broken Pipe Leads to a three room water damage
SERVPRO of Society Hill was called to this Philadelphia row home after a pipe in the bathroom ceiling broke. This caused water to come down and leave standing water in the bathroom, hallway, and nearby bedroom. Once the source was repaired the wood floors were removed from the bedroom to avoid mold growth from any moisture. Once that was completed equipment was set up in a precise fashion so that the wet areas would dry efficiently and quickly! The homeowner was pleased with all the work that was done, and the kind treatment from our professionals.