Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Small Bedroom Fire

Here we have a small fire damage that was caused by a heater that was placed to close to the wall.  Left unattended the wall got so hot that it eventually ignited.  Luckily the homeowner did notice the fire rather quickly before, and was able to extinguish it before it did serious damage.  Although it may look like a small job the smoke, soot, and odor can cause other issues.   SERVPRO of Society Hill responded to the cleanup call within  2 hours.  After removing fire damaged area of the wall soot removal was next.  Using special cleaning sponges the soot was cleaned off of the surrounding walls.  The final step was using a ozone machine to remove the smoke odor throughout the house.  After a few days of the ozone treatment and the wall repaired, SERVPRO of Society Hill had the fire damage looking "Like it never even happened." Always be mindful of where you place your space heaters, as well to not leave them unattended. 

Fire Damage in the Attic

This imagine shows severe fire damage throughout a the attic of a home after an electrical spark.  As you can see the beams are covered in soot and charred wood.  Smoke damage is also clearly seen.  Not only is this dangerous to the structure possibly collapsing, but post a health threat if not taken care or quickly. SERVPRO of Society Hill was contacted to handle the fire damage cleanup after the blaze was put out.  Luckily for this home  the wood just needed to be scrubbed rather than replaced. Using special sponges and chemicals the wood was left looking soot free.  Air scrubbers were than brought in, and the deodorization process than took place.  After 4 days or combined cleaning and odor removal SERVPRO of Society Hill left the attic looking "Like it never even happened."

Holiday Fire

Here we have the aftermath of a Christmas tree that caught fire when a family had left the house and kept the lights plugged in on the tree.  A neighbor recognized smoke coming from the house and contacted the fire company.  If not for that the family could have easily lost there entire home.  SERVPRO of Society Hill was called out to deal with the damage the fire left behind.  Removing all the burnt walls and flooring in the area.  Followed by removing the smell of any smoke and soot.  The family needed a speedy recovery form the incident, and SERVPRO was able to provide them with a quick response and restoration.  It is very important to be extremely careful when putting a real tree in your home.  They can are huge fire hazards is not watered daily, and if placed in danger areas.  Also always unplug lights when no one is around or sleeping.  Any type of spark or heat source can put a dry tree into a instant blaze.  

Space Heater Fire

This house caught on fire by a space heater left on after the family left for the day. If space heaters are left on they have a big chance of catching on fire. Also, space heaters can catch fire if they are placed to close to any furniture or curtains in the house. The results of this house was that the space heater was placed to close to the curtains and caught them on fire. Once the curtains caught on fire the rest of the house followed shortly after. SERVPRO Society Hill was called to clean the soot and smoke damage off the walls and ceiling. The family was shocked of the results of the house. All the soot and smoke damage was cleaned up. 

Stove Fire

This damage shown here was the result of when the homeowner forgot to turn of the stove top, and a oven mitt caught fire because it was to close.  Not only was there major fire damage, but as shown here ash and soot covered the ceiling.  SERVPRO of Society Hill was called out so that we could properly and effectively remove all of it.  Luckily we were contacted very quickly after the indecent and the smoke damage was easily removed within a days time.  Smoke damage that is left to sit for long periods of time can result in permanent damage.  The homeowner was thoroughly pleased with the cleanup results, after three quick days of extensive work.  So remember with the holiday season approaching, always make sure all ovens, stoves and cooking devices are shut off when not present, or not in use. Do not let silly mistakes damage your holiday season.

Hot Water Heater Fire

The fire damage shown in the picture started from the hot water heater. The homeowner was shocked to find that the hot water heater started the fire. SERVPRO Society Hill explained to her that hot water heaters are a common way that fires start in houses. There was significant fire damage that happened in the basement of the house. The entire wall behind and around the hot water heater was destroyed and needed to be replaced. SERVPRO Society Hill got rid of the fire damage that needed to be taken out also, they cleaned the smoke and soot damage that the fire left. SERVPRO Society Hill also got rid of the smell of smoke. The homeowner was extremely happy with the results.

Fire Destruction!

Here we have the destruction a fire left behind in a family's home. While not all was lost, the level of damage sustained was high. SERVPRO of Society Hill took action right away. Came in and started the demolition process. While some walls could be scrubbed clean of the smoke and soot damage, others were beyond repair.  When this is the case the walls must be removed and replaced.  SERVPRO is fully trained in removing the fire damaged areas, and cleaning up any mess. If the wall can be cleaned, no problem we have all the cleaning supplies to remove soot and smoke areas.  The damage in this photo was extensive and took a little over a week to complete, but the home owners were beyond pleased with the finished product. SERVPRO of Society Hill came in and made a difficult fire damage "Like it never happened."

Smoke and Soot Damage in a Basement

This is all the smoke and soot buildup in a basement after a house fire. As you may know fires not only can destroy things bye burning them. Smoke and soot damage can be just as bad. Unlike the burnt down property, smoke and soot damage can be restored! SERVPRO of Society Hill was able to turn these walls back to there original white color in just two days work. Which is good news for the owner, because leaving soot to sit around is a health hazard. Also the longer smoke and soot remain on a surface the harder it will be to clean. So its crucial after a fire to take action quick, and get that soot out!

Multiple Apartments Destroyed From a Fire

This is the aftermath of a fire starting in a apartment complex. The fire was started in the kitchen of one of the apartments. The fire then spread to the other apartments destroying every apartment that was connected. When these apartment complex catch fire it is hard for firefighters and personnel to put out the fire before it spreads further. Therefore, this is the usual result of a apartment complex fire. However, when these disasters happen SERVPRO will be there to help clean up and restore the fire damage to usual. 

Apartment Complex Fire Damage

This was the aftermath of an apartment complex fire. The apartment buildings show significant damage. Projects like these take a lot of time to recreate what was there. That is why everyone should choose SERVPRO for damages like this. SERVPRO would accomplish the job to recreate the same building as it was. SERVPRO strives to make every project like nothing even happened. 

Kitchen Fire

One of the most common places for a fire to occur in a home is the kitchen. Open flames,gas,grease, and human error could all factor into sparking a kitchen fire. No matter the size or damage a fire may cause, SERVPRO of Society Hill is one call away. Ready to restore your kitchen to have you cooking again in no time! Accidents can happen at anytime, an that's why SERVPRO is always prepared to come fix them! 

Aftermath of a House Fire

House fires are a miserable thing to happen to a homeowner. The homeowner can rely on SERVPRO of Society Hill to help restore their kitchen back to normal and take your worries away.

Restorations Masters!

Restorations Masters of SERVPRO of Society Hill are proud to restore all your personal belongings after a fire. We are here to assist you with all your needs in your hardest times.


This is the after math of a damage when we arrived on the scene. We understand here at SERVPRO of  Society Hill how devastating it is to see your home look like this and that is why we are here to make it look like it never happened. we work hard to ensure your home is back to normal with our trained staff and state of the art equipment to repair something like a collapsed ceiling for example in no time. 

Center City Fire

SERVPRO of Society Hill is currently working in some units at the Chancellor on S 13th Street. due to an explosion set on the side street. Our crew is working with the owenrs to do everything possible to help salvage their belongings

Fire Prevention Workshop in Philadelphia

The Home Depot on Columbus Blvd in Philadelphia arranged this Fire Prevention Workshop. SERVPRO of Society Hill was proud to participate along with the Philadelphia Police Department, the Philadelphia Fire Department and Peco.

Open House for the Westhampton Fire Department

SERVPRO of Burlington/Mt.Holly supporting Westhampton Fire Dept at the Open House

Fire Water and Soot Damage

SERVPRO crew completed the cleanup of a morning fire in Philadelphia 19130 caused by a bedroom fire place. Plenty of smoke and soot damage throughout the house effecting the kitchen and basement severely

Four Freedoms House

SERVPRO Society Hill team is currently working on a fire damage at Four Freedoms House